Sunset Limited Beer & Wine Train
Adults - Standard scenic ride in coach class $40
Children (Ages 12 & under) - $10
- Lounge Car “Macoy Hicks" (Adult) Reclining Lounge Seats - $55
- Dining Car - Private Table Table seating for up to 4 people - $240
- First Class Private Table Choose this if you prefer to not sit with others. - $240
- Open Air Guest Closest to the locomotive with open scenic views! - $60
- Locomotive Cab Ride VIP Experience - limited 1 seat per tour - $200
- Dining Car Guest Table seating in our vintage diner with AC (Up to 4 guests) - $55
- Vintage Pullman “Kayadeross Creek” - Private Lounge Up to 8 People - $480
- Open Air “Spirit of the Glen” - Private Car Private group 1-15 people - $750
Discover the Wonders of a Wine Train in Upstate New York!
Join us aboard the Sunset Limited.
Select evenings, this wine tasting train in NY will depart Corinth Station for a leisurely 90 minute ride in the Southern Adirondacks as the sun dips below the mountains. This is an Adult oriented train. We do not offer child tickets in open air or dining car class.
Dining Car guests and Open Air guests will have charcuterie plates included in the ticket price. Live music will also be provided on these cars. Select evenings will have wineries on board. 21 and over for these cars.
Coach Class is a standard 90 min scenic ride and does not include use of the open air car, dining car, live music or charcuteries. Coach class guests may upgrade if room permits. This car has child price tickets and is perfect for a family excursion.
Winery Tickets will be sold at the station prior to boarding. Four tickets for $20 will be good for four pourings. Glasses of wine will be available for $5 per glass or $20 per bottle.