Jump on a journey through the hues of autumn with the Autumn Explorer. Witness nature’s beauty and immerse yourself in the season’s magic.
The Pumpkin Picker
Coach Class - Adult
Adults (Ages 13+) - $30
Children (Ages 12 & under) - $20
Adults (Ages 13+) - $40
Children (Ages 12 & under) - $30
- First Class Private Table - $160
Open Air Class
Adults (Closest to the locomotive) - $35
Children (Ages 12 & under) - $25
- Locomotive Cab Ride VIP Experience - limited 1 seat per tour - $200
- Infant/Toddler - Free Infants/Toddlers must sit on adults' laps and not occupy a seat
- Vintage 1916 Pullman “Kayadeross Creek” - Person Limited seats for this unique experience - $55
- Vintage Pullman “Kayadeross Creek” - Private Lounge Reserve the whole whole car just for your group up to 8 people - $550
Knack for Finding the Plumpest Pumpkins in the Concrete Jungle in Corinth, NY!
Join us on a 1.5 hour adventure to the pumpkin patch! Each child will be allowed to pick a pumpkin and decorate it on the way back! Apple Cider and snacks will be available when we reach Kings Station!
First Class seating is available in our dining car. Each table has 4 chairs.
Open air seating is available on our flat car. This is picnic table style seating. This is closest to the locomotive and the best place to experience the sounds and smells of the working locomotive! It is also the loudest. You will hear the horn from the locomotive the most here.
Standard coach seating is available as well and has vintage reclining seats.